Alok L Katkar
Alok Laxmikant Katkar is an award-winning and published photographer based in Pune, India. He is a graduate in Visual Effects & Film Making and has completed the Advanced Certificate Course in Digital Photography from MIT-WPU School of Photography, Pune. He has also completed a Basic Course in Ornithology from Bombay Natural History Society (BNHS), Mumbai.
In his 5 years of experience in photography, he earned specialization in Wildlife photography and digital post-processing. His work has been featured on several national and international platforms and has received awards and recognitions in several contest and exhibitions.
Being an avid birdwatcher, he has recorded and photographed more than 235 species of birds till date.
He has worked for some of the renowned brands like Jupiter Hospital, VH1 Supersonic, Reserve Bank of India and ARAI (Pune) and currently working at Ranka Jewellers as a jewellery photographer.
Awards & Recognitions:
- Special Mention Award in Canon Wild Clicks 8
- Award of Excellence by MIT-WPU School of Photography
- Feature in Nat Geo Traveller India
- Feature in Smart Photography Magazine
- Feature in Chiiz Photography Magazine
- Feature in PawsTrails Explorers Magazine
- Feature in Explore Wild India Magazine
- Feature in Pune Mirror